Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weeks 12-16

Dear Bean,

It has been a few weeks since my last post. I have been chatting with you constantly though. I have been reading you books and singing to you. And I know that you can hear me and know that its mommy because your tiny little ears can hear daddy and I! And on March 14th, we get to find out if you are a Jack or an Emily!!!! 20 days, Bean! Then we can start calling you by your name, and shopping of course! Everyone is so excited to meet you, Bean. In just 3 weeks mommy will be halfway through her pregnancy, and all the closer to holding my sweet Bean in my arms! Auntie B and I are going to start talking about the baby shower this weekend. She won't let mommy help! ;) Grammie is also throwing us one. You are so loved, Bean. See you March 14th, my sweet, sweet baby!

I sure do love you!

-Mommy :)

1 comment: